Give Cards mean supporters can easily donate to your charity whilst also creating a digital card to send to their loved ones!
How do our supporters use Give Cards?
- They’ll need to visit https://www.justgiving.com/givecards/uk or your charity’s unique Give Cards URL
- Select their favourite design
- Search for their chosen charity
- Click ‘continue to donation’ and they’ll be taken through the JustGiving donation flow
- The default donation message will be “Seasons greetings everyone and best wishes for a joyful 2019” but this can be changed by the donor
- Once they’ve made their donation, they can share it directly to Facebook or Twitter, email the card, share it via WhatsApp (if they donated on mobile) and download the card to share
What’s new for 2018?
- Gifs! That’s right, this year Give Cards move
- Brand new designs – from skating penguins to a snow globe
- Share to WhatsApp – donors can send their Give Card straight to a loved one via instant messaging
- Downloadable – Give Cards can now be downloaded and uploaded as an attachment
How do we promote Give Cards?
By using your charity’s personalised link which you should have received from us in an email. Can’t find the email? Add your JustGiving charity ID (you’ll find this in ‘Edit charity details’ within the Branding & Settings section of your account) and add it to the end of this link https://www.justgiving.com/givecards/uk/ (E.g. https://www.justgiving.com/givecards/uk/2050). Your supporters then just have the fun bit of deciding their Give Card design!
Make sure the links included in your end of year newsletter, on your website and social media channels. If you’re supported by a corporate, why not share Give Cards with them as a festive way to engage their employees?
We’re a US charity, can we use Give Cards?
Yes! If you’re US charity, you’ll want to use the following link https://www.justgiving.com/givecards/us to share with supporters.