What is Shareables?
Shareables is a new tool for runners to create personalised images that they can share on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp to promote their Fundraising Pages! You can take a look at some of the shareable images we’ve created below:
How does it work?
- A fundraiser selects their favourite Shareable image
- They personalise it with an image, text and their JustGiving Fundraising Page web address, when prompted
- They then share it with their friends and family on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp
Why should our fundraisers use Shareables?
Last year, the top 10% of London marathon fundraisers on JustGiving shared their pages at least 17 times. Sharing the same Fundraising Page again and again can get repetitive, that’s why we’ve created Shareables! They give your fundraisers an easy, engaging and fun way to share their page.
What types of Shareables are available?
Fundraisers will be able to:
- Create and share personalised thank you images for their donors
- Create a newspaper image to shout about their fundraising
- Celebrate their training milestones
- Let their friends know how their fundraising is going
How can my charity use Shareables?
- Linking to it on your website
- Shouting about it on Facebook or Twitter
- Sharing it to your runners on your social media or email.