- Log in to your charity account
- Go to the ‘Campaigns’ tab and click on ‘Create a campaign’
With our simple Campaign template, you can have a Page up and running in just a few minutes.
What do I need to set up a Campaign?
- A Campaign title: this is the name that will appear whenever your Campaign is referred to
- A Campaign summary statement: your chance to briefly describe your Campaign
- Story: a longer description to tell your supporters about the Campaign
- Target: show how much you aim to raise with a target. If you would prefer not have have one, leave it blank – we’ll still show the amount you’ve raised on your Page
- Campaign cover photo: add in a great image to help illustrate your story, this should be a minimum of 1200px wide so it's optimised for sharing
- Campaign photos: you can add up to 10 additional photos to your Campaign Page
- Expiry date: this is the date your Campaign will stop accepting donations
- Thank you message: create a personalised message that gets sent out when someone donates to your Campaign
- Your URL: choose a custom URL for your Campaign Page. Please note this can’t be edited once the page has been activated, so choose wisely!
Once you have completed all the fields click on ‘Launch campaign’
How can we spread the word about our Campaign?
- Email your supporters with a link to your Campaign Page
- Promote your Campaign on your charity's website
- Publish your Campaign on Facebook
- Promote it on your JustGiving profile page by clicking the 'Feature on charity profile' button in your Campaign hub
- Spread the word on Twitter
How do we create the perfect Page?
Our new Campaign toolkit gives you loads of tips on making your page as good as it can be!
Do you have any examples of Campaign Pages?