You can update the following from within your charity account:
- Your name and email address
- Your password
- Your email and contact preferences
How do I update my details and contact preferences?
Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your charity account.
- Go to the Branding & settings tab.
- Click on the option you would like to update under Your details & settings.
What automated email notifications can I receive through JustGiving?
By clicking on Your email preferences you can choose to receive any the following email notifications:
- Direct Debit set-up notification (UK only) – we'll let you know when a Direct Debit has been set up for your charity. This enables you to thank your supporters straight away for their regular donation.
- New payment report reminder – we’ll let you know when your new donation reports are available to view.
- Fundraising page creation alert – we’ll send you a summary of pages created for your charity.
- Monthly newsletter and JustGiving updates – we’ll send you updates on new features and a monthly newsletter with case studies and tips on using JustGiving.
- Expiring fundraising page alert – we'll send you a weekly summary of expiring pages so you can thank your fundraisers.