We have moved!

Please visit our new Help Center at justgiving-charitysupport.zendesk.com

Does my Girlguiding unit need to be a registered charity to join JustGiving? (UK only)

The rules differ slightly depending on where in the UK your Girlguiding unit is based. 

I'm in England, Wales or Scotland

Your unit will need either it's own charity number from or Gift Aid number before it can sign up with us. Head to The Guiding Manual website for more information. 

I'm in Northern Ireland

If your Girlguiding unit is in Northern Ireland, contact Girlguiding Ulster on info@girlguidingulster.org.uk for more information. 

What about Gift Aid?

You'll need to provide us with a Gift Aid number if you want us to claim Gift Aid for you. Check out our FAQ to find out more about how Gift Aid works.

The Information team at Girlguiding can help you get a Gift Aid number quickly and easily. They'll guide you through the application process and can help fill in some of the form for you.

Call them on 0800 169 5901 or email them at info@girlguiding.org.uk or info@girlguidingulster.org.uk

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful