What are your fees?
* The START plan is currently only available to charities new to JustGiving joining after 17th November 2016
How does it work on a £10 donation?
- Someone donates £10 to their friend's fundraising page or direct to your charity.
- Your charity receives this donation as part of your weekly payment from JustGiving.
- If the donation is eligible for Gift Aid, we reclaim this on your behalf from HMRC, which adds £2.50 to the donation (this usually takes between 2 and 3 weeks).
- We calculate our 5% fee on the donation + Gift Aid (on a £10 donation + £2.50 Gift Aid this would be 63p).
- When we receive the Gift Aid we deduct our fee from it (if a donation isn't eligible for Gift Aid, we deduct our fee from the donation).
- WorldPay deducts a card-processing fee of 1.3% (on a £10 donation this would be 13p).
- We pay the Gift Aid, minus our fee and card-processing fee, to your charity.
- Their £10 donation becomes £11.74
What are your standard payment processing fees?
Our processing partner WorldPay deducts the following processing fees:
- Credit cards - 1.3%
- Debit cards - 17p
- Paypal - 1.45%
If the donation comes from another currency, then the processing fee is amended to one of the below: