What is a Team Page?
A Team Page brings together a group of people fundraising for your charity on JustGiving. You can create Team Pages for particular events or for appeals – that way people can see they’re not fundraising alone and work together towards a group target.
On average, people that are part of a team on JustGiving raise 10% more.
With a Team Page you can:
- Make people feel part of a community, by displaying everyone that's fundraising on your team
- Inspire people with a team target and display the total they have raised together
- Add your brand stamp by adding your logo and the name of the event or appeal the team is supporting
- Report on how much has been raised for your particular event or appeal
- Do you have any examples of charities using team pages?
A few examples of charities already using team pages are:
- The Oswestry Bone Cancer Centre Appeal - London marathon Team Page
- Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research - Banana Army Team Page
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home - London marathon Team Page
How do I create a Team Page?
Unable to view the below presentation? Read 'How to create a Team Page' here.