Getting people to fundraise for your Campaigns, as well as donate, is a great way to crowdfund your appeals and projects. By sharing their fundraising story, people fundraising for your cause can help you get even more supporters for your Campaign, as they'll spread awareness of your appeal AND raise money.
How does it work?
- Follow these steps to set-up your Campaign Page and then tick the 'Allow fundraising' box
- Publicise your Campaign Page and encourage people to get involved
- People will then visit your Campaign Page and click the 'Fundraise for this campaign' button
- They create a Fundraising Page connected to your Campaign and share it with their friends.
- Their friend’s donate to the Fundraising Page and learn about your charity’s Campaign. All the donations to the Fundraising Page contribute to the total shown on your Campaign Page.
We created a Campaign Page before this feature was launched. Can our supporters now fundraise for our Campaign?
Yes - to activate this feature just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your charity account
- Go to ‘Fundraising tools’ and click on ‘View existing Campaigns’
- Edit the relevant Campaign
- Tick the 'Yes, allow people to fundraise for my campaign' box
Can people with existing Fundraising Pages link them to our Campaign Page?
Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to attach Fundraising Pages that have already been created to a Campaign page.