You can now tag your Campaigns Pages with custom codes from within your charity account. Adding Campaign custom codes allows you to really easily find donations and fundraising pages linked to Campaign Pages in your JustGiving reports.
To code your Campaigns, follow these steps:
- Log in to your charity account
- Click on the 'Reports' tab and then 'Custom codes'
- If you haven't coded Campaign pages before you'll need to add your Campaign headers. To do this, click on 'Add campaign headers'
- Type in your header and click 'Submit'
- Once your headers are saved you can add your codes. To do this click on 'Add campaign codes'
- Search for the Campaign you'd like to code, then type in your code and click on 'Save changes'
Your headers and codes will appear in your reports from tomorrow.
Please note, once these headers have been added you can't edit them - let us know and we'll update them for you.
Which version of the report should I download?
You may notice there are slightly different versions of our reports. As Campaign custom codes are a new feature they are only available in the latest version of each report, here's the version you'll need to download so that Campaign custom code headers are included:
- Donations report - version 1.1
- Fundraising page report - version 1.1
- Payment report (UK GBP donations) - version 1.2
- Payment report (UK non-GBP donations) - version 1.3
- Payment report (non-UK charities) - version 1.3