You can now set the photo and page story that will automatically appear when someone creates a new Fundraising page for your charity. This will enable you to tell your charity’s mission and will help ensure that your fundraiser’s can accurately communicate your message, saving them time when setting up their pages.
To do this, follow these steps:
2. Click on 'Branding and settings'
3. Select 'Fundraising page settings'
4. Choose and upload your cover photo. The photo must be less than 4MB and be of JPG, PNG or TIFF file type. We recommend that photo be in 16:9 aspect ratio.
5. Add your page story. This can be up to 550 characters long.
6. Select 'Preview' to see how your pages will look.
7. Once you are happy, click 'Save' and these settings will be applied. If you change your mind you can edit the photo and story at any time.
- Your fundraisers can change both of these once they have created their page.
- These settings will not be applied to In Memory pages or existing fundraising pages.