Yes, it's now possible to add Fundraising Pages to your Campaign Page. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log into your JustGiving account
- Go to the Campaigns tab and click on View existing Campaigns
- Click the down arrow next to Actions and select Connect a fundraising page
- Enter the full web address of the fundraising page you’d like to add to your Campaign Page. You can copy and paste the page URL from your reports.
- Click Connect
- You should then receive confirmation that the Fundraising Page has been connected with your Campaign Page.
- Click Connect another page to add another fundraising page to your Campaign Page.
What if I get an error message when connecting a fundraising page to a Campaign Page?
You may get an error message for the following reasons:
- The page you are connecting is for a different charity
- The page you are connecting is for a different event
- The page is already connected to a Campaign Page
- You have not entered the URL of the fundraising page correctly
- If you made your Campaign Page before we updated the product in June 2018
How can I connect a large number of fundraising pages to a Campaign Page?
Please contact us if you need to connect a large number of fundraising pages and we can assist.