Yes, it's now possible to add Fundraising Pages to your Campaign Page.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log into your JustGiving account
- Go to the 'Campaigns' tab and click on 'View existing Campaigns'
- Click the down arrow next to Actions and select ‘Connect a fundraising page’
- Enter the full web address of the fundraising page you’d like to add to your Campaign Page. You can copy and paste the page URL from your reports.
- Click Connect
- You should then receive confirmation that the Fundraising Page has been connected with your Campaign Page.
- Click ‘Connect another page’ to add another fundraising page to your Campaign Page.
What if I get an error message when connecting a fundraising page to a Campaign Page?
You may get an error message for the following reasons:
- The page you are connecting is for a different charity
- The page you are connecting is for a different event
- The page is already connected to a Campaign Page
- You have not entered the URL of the fundraising page correctly
- If you made your Campaign Page before we updated the product in June 2018
How can I connect a large number of fundraising pages to a Campaign Page?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org