We have moved!

Please visit our new Help Center at justgiving-charitysupport.zendesk.com

Updating your bank details (US)

If you’re in the US and processing through Blackbaud Merchant Services (BBMS) you’ll need to update your account in your BBMS Web Portal.

If your organization is being paid by ACH or you currently receive checks and want to be paid by ACH please complete our change of bank details form and email it to us at changemydetails@justgiving.com.

You can download a change of bank details form at the bottom of this page.

You'll also need to send us one of the following supporting documents which shows the full account number:

  • an original bank statement (less than three months old)
  • a stamped and signed letter from your bank on official letterhead, verifying your account details (account name, account number and routing number)
  • a voided check

Please note that all charities that have payments of over $10k will need to be paid by ACH. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful