What’s a Gift Aid payment report?
You can access your Gift Aid payment reports in the same way that you would a donation payment report:
- Log in to your charity account.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Select Payment reports
- You can opt to see payments made during specific dates, the last 7 or 30 days or year to date. You can also opt to Show all reports
These payments are marked as Gift Aid under the Type column, so you can clearly see which payments are Gift Aid and which are donations.
- Click Invoice next to the payment to view the transaction invoice.
- Click Generate to download your Gift Aid payment report.
To help you read and manage your payment reports you can choose what information you see by adding and removing columns. Visit How to customise the data in your payment reports.
Why is the ‘Fees total’ so much higher on a Gift Aid payment?
If a donation is Gift Aid eligible, we pay you the full donation amount and then deduct the 5% transaction fee and credit card fees from the Gift Aid payment we send you later. If the donation is not eligible for Gift Aid, we deduct all the fees from the donation amount straight away.
You can find a full breakdown of our fees here.