There are three types of reports available in your JustGiving account:
- A payment report
- A fundraising page report
- A donation report
What's a payment report?
Your payment report gives you a detailed breakdown of the donations made to your organisation, including Gift Aid if you're in the UK. The details include:
- the amounts we’ve paid to you and our fees
- the donor details (unless they’ve asked to remain anonymous)
- the fundraiser whose JustGiving page received the donation (this information will be left blank for donations made straight to your charity).
- The left-hand columns display the details of the person who is raising money for your charity (the fundraiser) and has received the donation on their page.
- The right-hand columns display the details of the donor. Check for consent to contact donors before sending a personal thank you from your charity and adding to your database of supporters.
- The fundraiser related columns in the report will be blank for direct donations as these have not been made to a fundraising page.
Before you download your payment report you can select what information you want to see. Find out more about adding and removing columns from your payment reports here.
If you are in the US, and your organization is processing payments through Blackbaud Merchant Services, you will not receive payment reports. Details on additional reporting that is available to you through your BBMS Web Portal can be found here.
What's a fundraising page report?
Your fundraising page report shows you all the information you need to know about the fundraising pages connected to your charity. This includes the fundraiser’s contact details and how much they’ve raised.
There are three types of fundraising page reports:
- Pages created – so you can identify new fundraisers and contact them.
- Pages expiring – so you know when to thank your fundraisers.
- Pages with an event date – so you can see all the pages created for specific events and the total raised for the event.What's a donation report?
Before you download your fundraising page report you can select what information you want to see. Find out more about your fundraising page report and adding and removing columns here.
What's a donation report?
Your donation report shows you all the information you need to know about donations made to your charity on JustGiving. These could be donations made through fundraising pages or directly to your organisation. They also include contact details of donors that have opted in to receive communications from you.
You can download a donation report for a week, a month or a custom period of time.
Before you download your donation report you can select what information you want to see. Find out more about your donation report and adding and removing columns here.
Where can I see all the payments we've received from JustGiving?
- Log in to your charity account.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Select Payment reports
- You can opt to see payments made during specific dates, the last 7 or 30 days or year to date. You can also opt to Show all reports
- Click Invoice next to the payment to view the transaction invoice.
- Click Generate to download your payment report. This will give you a breakdown of the payment as each donation is shown in a row of its own.
Before you download your payment reports you can select what information you want to see. Find out more about your payment reports and adding and removing columns here.
Again, if you are in the US, and your organization is processing payments through Blackbaud Merchant Services (BBMS), you will not receive payment reports. You will access distribution reports in your BBMS Web portal. Details on additional reporting that is available to you can be found here.