What’s a payment report?
Donation payment reports give you a detailed breakdown of the donation payments we make to your charity.
- Amounts we’ve paid to you and our fees
- Donor details (unless they’ve asked to remain anonymous)
- The Fundraiser whose page received the donation (left blank for donations made straight to your charity).
How do you pay us?
We know that every donation counts, which is why we make sure you get them quickly. This is how it works:
- If you have more than £100 due (made up of donations made to your fundraising pages or directly to your charity’s page), we pay that amount directly into your bank account every week. If your weekly total is less than £100, we pay the donations to you at the end of the month.
- We make the weekly payments every Thursday. You can see the total in your payments report (follow the steps below to find out how to access these).
- About four working days later, the money will land in your bank account. You can see the details of the payment in your payment report. You can spot our payments easily on your bank statement – they show as Giving.com or Justgiving Trust.
If your charity is outside the UK we make payments to you on a monthly basis. Payments are made at the beginning of each month and will include all the donations made in the previous month. They will appear on your back statement from either WorldPay AP or Envoy Services Ltd.
Where can I see all the payments we’ve received from JustGiving?
- Log in to your charity account.
- Click on the Reports tab
- Select Payment reports
- You can opt to see payments made during specific dates, the last 7 or 30 days or year to date. You can also opt to Show all reports
- Click Invoice next to the payment to view the transaction invoice.
- Click Generate to download your payment report. This will give you a breakdown of the payment as each donation is shown in a row of its own.
How do I see our Gift Aid payment reports? (UK only)
You can access your Gift Aid payment reports in the same way that you would any other payment report, so just follow the steps above. These payments are marked as Gift Aid under the Type column, so you can clearly see which payments are Gift Aid and which are donations.
What data does the payment dashboard give us?
These payment dashboards give you a summary of every payment JustGiving has made to your charity. Select Show all above the dashboard to view a full list of your charity’s JustGiving payments:
Alongside each payment you can get the following information:
- Date – the date the payment was made by JustGiving. You should see the funds hit your charity’s bank account about 3-5 days after this date.
- Reference – a JustGiving payment reference number that you can give us to help identify a payment.
- Type – whether the payment includes donations or Gift Aid (UK only).
- Gross total – the donation/Gift Aid payment in gross.
- Fees Total – JustGiving’s 5% fee plus card processing fees. You can click the ‘i’ icon next to this total to see a fee breakdown. To learn more about our fees click here.
- Net payment – the gross payment amount minus our fees. This is the amount you'll see in your charity’s bank account.
- Invoice – click the icon to view and print a transaction invoice for the payment.
- Report – click Generate to download a report in either Excel or CSV format which breaks down the payment you've received. Each line in the report refers to a donation we're paying over to your charity.
To help you read and manage your payment reports you can choose what information you see by adding and removing columns. Visit How to customise the data in your payment reports.